Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm a Blogger!!!!!

Never thought I would become a blogger! But what could I say when Stéphane did all the work and said, "Here Mom, now all you have to do is write!"
Of course, I have no idea what I will be writing about, but with 7 children (and 20 some animals), and a house that is more like a beehive than a home, I assume that subjects will be presenting themselves.
I thought it would be appropriate to start off this blog with a photo of our kitchen where most of life seems to happen, and besides, I couldn't find a picture of our French farm house! Have to put that on later!

3 comments:

Timkapi said...

BZZZZZ yes absolutely, I agree, it's a beehive... bzzzzzzzzz...... especially thanks to Nathan, Peter, Mélanie, Stéphane, Wesley and Laura... Let's not forget Philip...
Beside, I'm very disappointed... I dont appear on your photo...

Ruben said...

FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

The King Family said...

The King family is so glad you're doing a blog! We all are enjoying reading about your family's happenings. Greer is especially liking seeing pictures of her friend Laura. :)